Specifications of 330 O
- Length Overall : 33'
- Beam : 10'
- Dead Rise at Transom : 22 degrees
- Freeboard at Console : 30"
- Dry Weight (approx.) : 9,000 lbs
- Draft : 28"
- Bridge Clearance (w/ T Top, no radar) : 8"
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 250 gal
- Fresh Water Capacity : 40 gal
- Holding Tank Capacity : 20 gal
- Min HP : 600 HP
- Max HP : 700 HP
The 330 is the smallest boat in the Deep Impact lineup. This nimble boat shares its 10' beam with the 360 as well as many of the options and configuration flexibility. The 330 is a wonderful boat for those that prefer a slightly smaller boat than the 360, but still demand a large usable cockpit area. The 330 has been popular with owners that prefer twin engines. Twin 300hp Mercury Verados easily push the boat to 69 miles per hour while reducing initial cost, as well as ownership costs.
Notable Standard Features
- Dual transom livewells and center step-through make transom access easy ( TE )
- Six flood boxes (one macerated)
- Center Console with easy access to storage space
- Plenty of space for electronics – Dual 15” displays, Auto Pilot and VHF fit with ease
- Aluminum t top frame with integrated LED lighting and 6 rod holders ( Canvas Top )
- Tube frame helm seat with rod holders, handles, and under seat storage
- Cooler under helm seat doubles as a seat or moves forward to keep the floor open
- Integrated pull out transom swim ladder
Notable Optional Features
- Fiberglass helm seat with tackle storage, rod holders and sliding cooler
- Upgrade to fiberglass t top
- Forward seating modules – Large or small, fiberglass or removable tube frame
- Center Console with enclosed head ( same as 36 TE )
Sound system options from 4 to 20+ speakers