Specifications of 360 O
- Length Overall : 36'
- Beam : 10'
- Deadrise at Transom : 24 Degrees
- Freeboard at Console : 31"
- Dry Weight (approx.) : Triple Engines 12,500 lbs
- Draft : 34"
- Bridge Clearance (w/ T Top, no radar) : 8"
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 320 Gal
- Fresh Water Capacity : 50 Gal
- Holding Tank Capacity : 20 Gal
Notable Standard Features:
Unique forward head design allows for a smaller center console and wider walkways
Fiberglass hard top with led lights flush mounted in the top and in the frame
Dual transom walkways make boarding convenient
Large forward fish box with macerator pump
Notable Optional Features:
Two different types of forward seating
Sport bolster seating available for the driver, transom and console
Available Carbon Fiber parts allow for a level of finish far above what others offer
Anchor windlass with stainless steel anchor and bow plate
Sound System options from 4 to 20+ speakers