Specifications of 360 TE
- Length Overall : 36'
- Beam : 10'
- Deadrise at Transom : 24 Degrees
- Freeboard at Console : 31"
- Dry Weight (approx.) : Triple Engines 11,500 lbs
- Draft : 34"
- Bridge Clearance (w/ T Top, no radar) : 8'
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 350 Gal.std. 455 gal opt
- Fresh Water Capacity: 50 Gal
- Holding Tank Capacity: 20 Gal.
Notable Standard Features:
10’ beam carried forward of center console for a wide floor plan
Dual Transom Live wells with over 100 Gallons capacity
Center console with enclosed head [6’ Headroom] and electric head
Foam insulated floor storage lockers with macerated pump out
Integrated pull out transom swim ladder
Notable Optional Features:
Fiberglass Helm Seat with Live well, Sliding, Fiberglass Cooler and Tackle storage
Hard Top with integrated Electronics Mounting and LED Lighting
Dual 15” GPS Screens, VHF, Radar, Sounder
Available Carbon Fiber parts allow for a level of finish far above what others offer
Anchor Windlass with stainless steel anchor and bow plate
Removable bow and transom seating